Bob focuses his practice primarily on intellectual property litigation, with an emphasis on patent litigation and related high-stakes, complex litigation. He is actively involved in all aspects of complex litigation matters from discovery, through trial, as well as on appeal. Bob has represented clients in district and appellate courts throughout the U.S. in actions involving a broad range of technologies and products, including fiber optic sensor systems, heart rate monitors, and wireless and wired communications technology.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Bob spent several years working as a forensic scientist with the Orange County Crime Laboratory in Santa Ana, CA, where he testified as an expert in 150 criminal trials and hearings.
Bob graduated with honors from Emory University School of Law where he served as the Vice President of Emory’s Intellectual Property Society and was awarded the ABA/BNA Award for Excellence in the Study of Intellectual Property Law.
Affiliations and Memberships
- Member, State Bar of Georgia, Intellectual Property Law Section
- Member, Atlanta Bar Association, Intellectual Property Law Section
- Member, American Bar Association, Section of Intellectual Property Law
- Member, American Bar Association, Section of Litigation
- Associate, Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP