Chris Glass counsels clients of all sizes on matters covering U.S. and international patent and trademark protection and enforcement, portfolio development, and licensing. Chris practices in all areas of patent prosecution for technologies including medical devices and imaging, computer hardware and software, optics, and electro-mechanical devices.
Chris is a former patent examiner at the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, where he worked in optical electronics.
University of Virginia, B.A., Physics
Vanderbilt University, J.D.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Troutman Sanders LLP
- Morris, Manning & Martin LLP
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Publications & Presentations
Speaker, “Best Practices in Patent Prosecution and Litigation,” North American Sports, Entertainment, and IP Law Summit, November 2015.
Membership & Affiliations
- State Bar of Georgia Intellectual Property Law Section, Communications Committee
- Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM)