Aisha Marinho drafts and prosecutes patents in a variety of technologies, including software, artificial intelligence, medical devices and renewable energy. She also has experience with European patent litigation for telecommunications and software clients. As an IP analyst in digital marketing, she led contract negotiations and review and conducted IP clearance searches. Aisha has designed and upgraded electrical distribution systems, concentrating in green buildings, and has additional technical experience in oil and gas and renewable energy.
Aisha received her bachelor of laws from the University of London and a master of science, management of intellectual property law, from Queen Mary University of London, where she became a part qualified UK Patent Attorney. Additionally, she has a post-graduate diploma in law from the University of Westminster, as well as her B.S. in electrical engineering from Temple University.
Temple University, B.S., Electrical Engineering
University of Westminster, Post Graduate Diploma in Law
Queen Mary University of London, M.S., Management of Intellectual Property Law
University of London, LL.B.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Alston & Bird – Patent Agent
- Smith, Gambrell & Russell – Patent Agent
- Utopia Media Group – IP Analyst
Membership & Affiliations
- Atlanta Bar Association, IP Section
- Georgia PATENTS Pro Bono Program
- ChIPs Atlanta
- Patent Agents of Georgia (PAGA)
- Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys UK
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Fundamentals of Engineering Exam